If you’re travelling for pleasure, work, or taking a leap into the unknown, we can find you Insurance cover…..
Travel Insurance can cover you for various unwanted situations before and during your trip. From the moment you book your tickets, and make reservations, cover can start as long as you put it in place at the same time.
Cover can include
- Emergencies and situations that mean you have to cancel before departure
- Loss of baggage, passport and money / credit cards
- Medical Emergencies
- Delays, missed connections, cancellations
- Kidnap and Terrorism
- Your Liability to others
- Rental Car Excess
Get a quote from RDi to get peace of mind to book your trips.
Business Travel, Domestic and International, is commonplace and there should be adequate cover against unforeseen events. By making sure your company has a year round policy, your employees have all the cover required, every time they need to meet a new client, bolster an existing relationship or attend an industry event or conference overseas.
Some of the most costly losses when making overseas trips occur when the airfares and accommodation are paid for, but something happens to stop you going before the insurance is taken. An annual Corporate policy can prevent this from ever becoming a problem.
- Cover can be extended to family members travelling with Directors.
- Leisure Travel and Business Travel are covered under the one policy
- Overseas and Domestic Travel can be covered
- Premiums may be tax deductible – please discuss with your accountant or tax adviser
Contact RDi for a quote for your business travel